Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Things that make me go hmmmmm

Now let me temper my upcoming statement by saying ...... I am a Tom boy.


Take from that statement what you will, but what I mean is I am at my most comfortable in a pair of sneakers and some shorts.
I also agree with the statement that " different strokes for different folks " ... so now that I have cleared the air let me say there are things I see that just makes me make a duckface and say # hmmmmm.

Listed below are a few ...  

Grown ass women with the breast and neck full a powda ...... loook yah man ..... rerse wen dem bleach. #hmmmmm

Wearing sleeveless shirt with arm hairs rivaling Damien Marley ....... woss fi oman.....#hmmmmm

False finganail whey look like talons ...... and wat just mek mi Hextra Iggy is di oman dem whey have on tips so damn long that the new growth is the length of their  nail bed and  three tips off each hand has already escaped. #hmmmmmm

Seeing pple drawers without using x-ray vision   ............ # hmmmmmm

Bleaching in general ...    but hexspecially dem old ass women who be bleaching through and through dem geriatric years........shesssssssh man ......#hmmmmmmmmm

People who dont rerk and yet still have a bag a pickney and a stop me fi beg mi a ting........ pause....... interject ....... stinkface..... unpause ........ duck face....... # hmmmmmm hmmmmm hmmmmm

Cho bongo push di grass cyaaat man..........

No comments:

Post a Comment