Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2016

Land of Savages



 



Aight so for the past few months I have been assigned an area that is predominantly staffed by young men. Occasionally one and two females may swing by......  All in all the bunch of them are a set of savages.


One comes up to me and give out "Supe yuh eat nuff fude ennuh"

 Me: Is that a problem?

"Nah ennuh"


Mumbles while walking away" fi har man muss have two job"

Now you tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I get a call from my superior, who chewed me out about one of my subordinates.


I proceed to call said person into my office. While I wait for him to grace me with his presence I browse through my phone, the door opens and I hear when he clears his throat. 


I look up ....... dis boi a tek off him tie and a pull him button.


"Im like what the hell......."


Hear di outta order boi....... 

"OHHHHHHHH Snap my bad...... I like..... totally misinterpreted the call ......"

He pretends to be bashful..... holds his head down and sneaks a peek.


"Its just ....... you called my name so sexyyyyyyy"

Heng up ennuh .......... inna real life.


Next day rowdy discussion start all because a female stuck out her tongue; one nigga give out "see how your tongue long" .
The female response "ye, fi suck mi man nipple". Hear di dirty boi " ye him third nipple" .

Drops mic .... Why I and I muss a be witness to di rehhhh yow


There is no remuneration that can compensate fi dem ting yah dawg....... cho bbc




No comments:

Post a Comment