Search This Blog

Monday 13 April 2015

The blood of Jesus

Having not slept well Saturday night I was awoken by what could only be described as high pitch screaming ..... I got up and peeped through the bathroom window and saw a man bending over the wall with a knife in his hand calling my neighbor " Di ole demon bitch" to which she responded on top of her voice almost in a song format
" The blood , The blood The blood of Jesus is against you" this continued for the better part of two hours

"Lawd have mercy mi head start ti hat mi "

So you know me jus wait til the sun go down and my neighbor fi calm down fi guh fass.

Would you believe that a connect di bwoy connect on wire pon di oman cable and when she see di movements and accost him him grab up knife.

Him never know she have di blood ..... mi say she just give it to him. She saw bwoy mi nuh fraid because the blood of Jesus is again at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment