Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 July 2014

Oh brother why me ?

Leaving school to go to home in the country (aka Portmore) when you don't own a vehicle is no laughing matter  but every now and again you will come across an individual that will crack you up.

So..... after fighting and sustaining a few body blows from my fellow county residents I made it into a coaster bus.

The driver is a very Rick Ross like..... And I ain't talking bout just lose a hundred pounds skinny Rick Ross . Rick Ross with the Santa Clause gut.

He turned to me and asked
" You married ?"
I replied no I am not married
He say " ohhhhh "
By this time I am curious as to why he would ask this question and then follow up with ohhhhh.

So me tek my nuff self and decide to press him for the answer to my questions.

Bwoy was I wrong I should have just remained curious.

So I asked him why the ohhhhhh ?

His response

"Well mi know you cyah wash and mi know yuh cyah cook and mi know seh you especially cyah do 6:30 "

To which all the women at the front of the bus start cracking up.

What was funny to me is that I don't even think he would know what to do with 6:30 with him oversize self. Cho kmt .

Bwoy me neva know say a suh di married ting tun up. Woooooiiiiiiii guess immo be unmarried for a while if 6:30 is a prerequisite.

Hmmmm guess its true curiosity really does kill the cat.
#lessonlearnt - doh try toe to toe wid bus man.

2 comments: